You may mess up, but you are not a mess up.
You may make a mistake, but you are not a mistake.
You may screw up, but you are not a screw up.
You may fail, but you are not a failure.
You are not your downfalls.
Pietro Bardellino (1728–1819)
Martyrdom of St. Placidus (Detail)
Oil on panel, 1750-99
At first I didn’t see the guys body and I thought someone seriously just painted a flying head
the annual scholastic book fair was the only reason i didn’t drop out of elementary school
omfg scrolling your dash in public is like playing russian roulette with a gun made of gay porn
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS